Monday, October 16, 2017

XJ2 Crew : Taiwan Travel Tip #002 : Hair Wash and Massage


"Taiwan offers many surprises, and going to the barber shop provided one of the most pleasant ones. I needed to get a haircut, because it my hair was too long and hot. And, I wanted to donate my hair to a charity that provides wigs to children with cancer. (See my haircut video here.)

After the haircut, I was told I should ask for a hair wash. I agreed, and I didn't realize the hair wash came with a 15-minute scalp and neck massage. The hairdresser made me feel spoiled and relaxed. The service came with shampoo, massage, rinse and dry.

The relaxing experience lasts about 15 minutes and it costs USD $4.50 (NT150). If you are happy with the service, they will appreciate a small tip, even though it is not expected."

--- JOHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment